Our collaborative approach:
We were engaged to run an initial RFP process. Key scope items for the first tranche of work included:
- Build the project governance structure within the framework of the client’s digital transformation initiative.
- Establish and support an RFP evaluation panel, and regularly engage with 40+ key stakeholders in all areas of the organisation.
- Prepare for and conduct an RFP process with potential vendors, to evaluate their CRM products, implementation plans and customer support capabilities.
- Develop the business case for a decision based on the RFP evaluation outcomes.
The outcomes of this approach included:
- A comprehensive evaluation and recommendation of a best-fit CRM vendor and product.
- Our client was able to make a decision of their preferred platform based on comprehensive evaluation criteria and analysis.